Friday, 11 December 2009
How to...Conversations I
On BBC page we can find some information about how to make a conversation.
These programmes have useful language for when you're chatting to someone. They include:
- extending a conversation
- closing topics
- talking about things you like
- talking about things you don't like
- expressing no strong feelings
- responding to compliments
- telling someone about a funny incident
And you can try out the language you have learned with the quizzes at the bottom of each page.
You can download the story on paper, the audio or even subscribe to any programme's podcast.