Tuesday 10 February 2015

Valentine Jokes


To my one and only love

Roger, who was 19 years old, was buying an expensive bracelet, to surprise his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, at a very smart jeweller's shop in Hatton Garden, London.

The jeweller inquired, 'Would you like your girlfriend's name engraved on it?'

Roger thought for a moment, grinned, then answered, 'No, instead engrave "To my one and only love".'
The jeweller smiled and said, 'Yes, sir; how very romantic of you.'

Roger retorted with a glint in his eye, 'Not exactly romantic, but very practical. This way, if we break up, I can use it again.'

Short Valentine's Day Jokes

Q. What do you call a very small valentine?
A. A valentiny!

Q. What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine's Day?
A. I'm stuck on you!

Q. What did the boy snake say to the girl snake on Valentine's Day?
A. Give me a hug and a hiss, honey!

Q. What did the boy sheep say to the girl sheep on Valentine's Day?
A. I love ewe!

Q. What two words have a thousand letters in them?
A. Post Office!

Q. Why did the boy jump up and down on his valentine card?
A. He heard he had to stamp letters!

No comments: